Westlake Porter Public Library currently uses the eLibrary web catalog system for public access. The system provides the same experience for users at home, school, and office as for those using our catalog within the library's walls; users don't need to learn different systems depending upon where they are!
The catalog has its own web address:
catalog.westlakelibrary.org which you can reach from just about anywhere you have Internet access.
With eLibrary you can:
- Search for an item of interest by title, subject, author, series, periodical title or key word(s)
- See cover art from books, music, and video items
- Place a hold, or reserve, on an item not immediately available for loan
- Check your library account details
- Renew items you have borrowed
- Access nearly any time of the day and night (occasional maintenance outages are to be expected)
We have short video tutorials on the Website that will teach you how to use the catalog. Click here to go to Catalog Help.